Calumet Farms 15 Year Bourbon Whiskey
- RRRobert R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent Pour
Really enjoy the small batch so I wanted to try more Calumet. Can’t get the 15 anymore in Pa so placed an order. Super fast shipping.
- KMKaitlyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWonderful
Tastes amazing, quick shipping!
- GCgregory c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agocalumet farms 15 yr old
great bourbon, i also bought a bourbon glasses they are a must to achieve the profiles of bourbons. packaging was excellent no chance of anything breaking.
- LBLarry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat service
This was my second purchase. You can shop with confidence. Bottles are extremely well protected.
- GGGina G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoWrong Shipping
A change in shipping instructions was not followed but still charged over $30 for shipping. So we have not been able to give the present when we wanted to. On the other hand the service was incredibly fast, too fast, There was no response to our complaint. This is no reflection in the product.
- The story
- Shipping information
105 Proof - 52.5% ABV
Barreled March 2006
Batch Size: 19 Barrels
74% Corn, 18% Rye, 8% Malted Barley
Deep amber throughout with shimmering highlights of copper and sun-yellow
Upon Uncorking: notes of oak and wood char are notable
After Breathing: complex scents of dark fruit and sweet corn
Bold flavors of oak, aged spice and toasted grains are present while toffee and a subtle smoky-sweetness roll across the palate
A lingering finish mellows, leaving sweet tobacco and rye flavors with a slightly dry mouth feel
Unfortunately, we're unable to ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses.
Adult signature (21+) required upon delivery.