Blade & Bow Bourbon
- RRRobert R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat pour
Another bourbon I can’t get in my govt run liquor store state so ordered online. Great pour
- PHPatricia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBoubon Central
Love this Boubon. Sometimes hard to find here
- RERichard E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoRich taste. Very enjoyable
Rich taste. Very enjoyable
- BSBrooks S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoGood drinker
This is a full bodied and easy drinking bourbon with a good finish
- FCFred C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat resource
Lots of options and very easy to work with… that works for me!
- The story
- Shipping information
The solera liquid is mingled with other fine whiskies aged and bottled at Stitzel-Weller. Aged in new charred American white oak barrels, this bourbon has a subtle aroma of fresh fruit and a taste that includes hints of dried apricot, ripe pear and a sweet roasted grain. The finish has notes of charred oak and warm winter spices.
Unfortunately, we're unable to ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses.
Adult signature (21+) required upon delivery.