Basil Hayden's Dark Rye Bourbon
- MTMatthew T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoBamboozled
The bottle of Basel haydens dark rye in the picture is different from the bottle I received. The picture shows Basel haydens dark rye from 2017 which is delicious. The Basel haydens dark rye that you all sent me is their new dark rye inspired by their 2017 batch. Both are really good don't get me wrong. I was just really disappointed I didn't get the bottle I wanted.
- MSMelanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat experience
I am in awww at how well the bottles were shipped and the constant updates and contact with customer service as I waited for the delivery.
Will 100% buy here again!
- TWTim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
- PVPaul V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI just have fallen in
I just have fallen in love with Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye!!!
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI'm a fan
I've ordered several times and I'm always please with quality, description and fast delivery.
- The story
- Shipping information
Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye’s unique blend just goes to show that even in today’s crowded marketplace, there's always room to try something different and still be successful. Based on the fact that past Beam releases that contained spirits directly blended in, did so at a similar/lesser rate, it can be assumed that the majority of this blend is rye with a very small percentage of port blended in. With that in mind, it’s really interesting to see how much influence the addition of such a small amount of port has on this rye whiskey.
Unfortunately, we're unable to ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses.
Adult signature (21+) required upon delivery.